Monthly Archives: May 2013
Looks like my Spam-block wasn’t working today… But then again, I do appreciate getting a little “outside help” in proving where Contemplative prayer really comes from.
…and yet to date, Mike Bickle really advocates this practice heartily at IHOP. Mike’s not the only one however.
Contemplative is springing up everywhere within the body of Christ. Christians are learning this demonic practice and are calling it ‘good’. I used to be so amazed at this thinking, “How can they (anyone who calls the self a Christian) be so deceived?” Think about it though. It feeds the flesh. Who can recognize that?!Only the Bereans of today can truly recognize this evil around them. Jesus warned us it would get really bad before His return.
Christian, if you’re practicing Contemplative prayer, you are literally playing with fire.
From my Spammer…
1) A new video: Anahata – Bliss Encoded Music for Opening the Heart
This special video contains blissful shakti energy for helping you access and o… more
Anahata – Bliss Infused Music for Opening the Heart (Embedded w/ Biofield Technology)
by Eric Thompson
http://www.profoundmeditationprogram.com/anahata – Part of the Energy Alchemy Series – Music Licensed by iLicenseMusic 2013.
Get your free 20-min meditation here: http://www.profoundmeditationprogram.com/free-meditation-downloads
This deeply relaxing CD features:
– Beautiful contemplative music of Nada Yoga
– Powerful frequencies that facilitate FLOW
– 2 tracks (67 minutes total) of beautiful music and chant
– Biofield (i.e., subtle energetic) frequencies designed to help you feel open-hearted, elated, open, safe, blissful, peaceful
– Heart chakra opening
– Support for greater loving self-awareness
– Lessening of self-contraction
– Preparation for releasing and letting go practice
It can be used to:
– Create profoundly uplifting and relaxing energetic fields in any environment
– Significantly deepen and brighten your yoga, Qi-Gong, Reiki, Tai Chi or meditation practice
– Help instill deep rapture and relaxation during meditation and massage
– Compliment your work with Profound Meditation Program by enjoying the stress-relieving, rejuvenative states of consciousness facilitated with this CD
– Release fatigue after work or during your lunch break
– Let go of negativity easily
– Experience an uplifting natural high
– Enhance your reading, writing and study sessions
You can listen while you:
– Surf the Internet
– Give or receive a massage
– Practice qigong, Tai Chi, Reiki and other healing arts
– Relax alone or with friends
– Release difficult emotions
More Information on the iAwake Biofield Technology:
It’s time for Christians to open their eyes.